Contino Rioja 17 Barricas 2013

£290.00 inc.VAT (£241.67 ex.VAT)

per case (6 bottles)

Availability: 6 in stock

SKU FRWI125 Categories , Tag

A week before the harvest in September 2013, golf ball sized hailstones reduced the crop by 90%. All that could be done was to hand-pick the remaining 10% of unharmed premium grapes. Extreme care was taken to select only the highest quality undamaged grapes and sort them by hand on arrival at the winery. Jesus Madrazo winemaker worked his magic to produce a wine which realizes the high quality that Contino is known for. Only 17 “Barricas” were produced from this vintage, hence the name of the wine.

Weight 10.0 kg
Dimensions 13 × 13 × 37 cm

Related Products

Scroll to Top